The quality is crap for two reasons:
Bugg'rit, I have the originals, so I don't need good-quality
online versions, right? :-)
- All photos were taken with a crappy Kodak disposable camera
- The scanner I used was somewhat temperamental
May 1998 - Attended by about 20 FUCSters, but most of the photos
were even darker than these ones and hence not worth scanning.
Perth, June, 1998
One of the car dealerships in the Ryde / Lane Cove area of Sydney has
divisions called Alto Mitsubishi, Alto Hyundai, Alto Toyota, etc.
This is their spare parts division. Bizarre imagery, right? I had to
take photos just to prove it existed :-)
If you have to ask why it's funny, you probably won't understand. It's a
choir thing, ok?
Other crap I used to fill the film so I could get it developed...
I get around a bit, don't I? :-)
- Sunrise on the Yarra, Melbourne
- Sunset in Lane Cove, Sydney
- Bogus photo of me on my balcony in Adelaide. I have less hair now.
Mark Newton, email@example.com